- Develop their drawing ability
- Know the key art movements.
- Learn the colour theory
- To explore mixed media
- Improve figure drawing.
- Or simply to improve painting skills.
|Clear Art Objectives|
- Each objective is a paragraph, to the point and is clear.
- Each objective must be specific.
- It must reflect the level of the course.
- It can realistically be performed within the time frame and with the resources available.
- It must be evidenced by the student.
- It must be easy to measure and assess.
- Have scope for differentiation.
- To draw the proportions of the human form onto A4 paper.
- To paint a watercolour exhibiting two washes.
- To complete a sky sketch en plein air in oils.
- To mix four types of greens.
- To write a one paragraph definition summarizing the style of the Impressionists.
- To recite the primary colours.
- To fuse two art mediums within a still life painting.
2 To understand what Cubism is.
3 To synthesise two art techniques.
4 To complete a painting.
5 To complete a painting with three glazes in one lesson.
6 To draw a cube.
7 To paint the Mona Lisa.
Teaching Art and Art Activitiy Ideas
What is Sgraffito?
Troubleshooting painting hands
How to paint figures from a photo
Initially assessing students